Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Fw: FL-GENERAL listserv cancelation
From: Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:47:21 -0500

Florida Birders,

I have long advised those of you who want to post about environmental and
conservationist subjects to do so on AUDUBON's FL-GENERAL discussion list.
Sadly, I forward to you the following message I have, as a subscriber
myself, received today.  [I interject here that TEXBIRDS which has been
hosted by the Audubon lists heretofore has had to find another host,
University of Houston, so it is not just Florida that is suffering from the

There are other alternatives, however, that you can take advantage of that
are described in the message.  I hope you will do so.  It is my
understanding that you do not have to be an Audubon member to avail
yourselves of these public facilities.

Barbara Passmore