Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: valued digraphs
From: "P.A.M.F.V. Cunha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 May 2002 09:13:36 +0200

Hello Group.

I am relatively new to social network analysis and I am trying to
analyse a computer-mediated communication network in small teams.

This data consist essentially of directional and valued relationships.

Can anybody suggest references to analyse and interpret this
particular kind of data, for example in Ucinet.

I will produce and post a summary of the various suggestions made
by all who kindly volunteer information.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Paulo

Paulo Cunha