Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: graphic presentation ideas
From: Michael J Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 May 2002 08:08:52 -0400

Hello,
    I need to present a case study of ego-centric network that overlays
perceptions of risky & safe locations, that are overlaid on known
geographical variables of risk and protection.
    So, I am looking for help in presenting a multi-layered graphic with
network dta on top, perceptions next, and real environmental variables
under that. Can anyone suggest a way to display this?
    My thought is if I had a portable hologram this may work!

any ideas are appreciated,
thanks
Michael