Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: social network questionnaires online
From: "Gant, Diana Burley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 May 2002 14:09:56 -0500

Can anyone point me to a study(ies) that discusses implications of
collecting social network data online rather than with the traditional paper
questionnaires. When I say online, I mean allowing study participants to go
to a website to record their social (advice) network. We want to be aware of
any unintended effects.

Thanks
Diana