Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: ADMIN: Off-topic posts
From: Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:56:37 -0400

Please remember that off-topic posts are still not allowed.  The policy
statement for this list can be accessed by clicking on the first link in the
bottom banner following this message and this link is attached to EVERY
message distributed to the subscribers of this list.

The name of this list, FLORIDABIRDS-L, says it all.  The "-L" merely stands
for List, and what is left:   Only Florida BIRDS.

Please be cooperative and continue to make this a list for FLORIDA BIRDS.
Do not send off-topic posts to the list, regardless of your personal
interests other subjects.

Further, no attempt can be made on this list to influence legislation on any
subject.  This is so basic I hate to even include it.

Any comments or questions should come to me, not the list.  Merely click on
the link in my signature.

--
Barbara Passmore
Listowner, FLORIDABIRDS-L