Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Network of Researchers
From: Zack Kertcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:53:51 -0500

Dear Socnetters:
I am in the process of collecting multi-dimensional (various dimensions of
relationships) data from a group of researchers within education research.
Since I am interested in comparing and contrasting my preliminary finding
with other cases, I wanted ask if there are any articles about social
networks in academic research (specifically education), or otherwise,
networks within research groups.

Thanks,

Zack Kertcher

Chief Technology Officer