Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: distance, contact and support
From: Aram Sinnreich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:22:43 -0700

my colleagues and i are looking for some similar literature. specifically,
relation of geographical distance to F2F/phone/email contact. could any
respondents to barry's post please cc: me as well?

thanks much,

aram
Aram Sinnreich
Doctoral Fellow & Lecturer
Annenberg School for Communication
http://aram.sinnreich.com
213.804.7471

"Sure, I'm a doctor. Where's the horse?"
                       -- Groucho Marx

"We're all part monsters in our subconscious;
that's why we have laws and religion."
                       -- Forbidden Planet