Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Social capital in Eastern Europe
From: rochelle cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:18:06 -0600

-

This posting is for a friend who is a PhD student at Oxford. She would like to talk
to scholars in Eastern Europe about social capital research. If you know of anyone (or are someone)
who researches social capital in Eastern Europe and/or specifically the Balkans
please let me know and I will pass this on to her. This is her question below:

"Do you know of any projects in the region (Balkans) run by local scholars or development agencies?
I wonder what does/ does not social capital as a tool contribute to the academic debates, public life
and development in the region itself."

--
Rochelle R. Coté

PhD Student