Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: network images for educational purposes
From: Katy Borner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:09:29 -0400

Some readable concept maps and domain maps are linked from
http://vw.indiana.edu/places&spaces/browse/show-all.php
See also links at http://vw.indiana.edu/places&spaces/

I would be curious to see if you pick 'cool ones' or 'insight providing
ones'.

Kamran, Annelies wrote:

>These are also neat:
>
>http://www.mathaware.org/mam/04/ (go to Theme Poster & click on either downloads for the whole poster or up close for individual images with captions/credits)
>
>http://hypergraph.sourceforge.net/ <http://hypergraph.sourceforge.net/>
>
>Annelies Z. Kamran
>United Nations Intellectual History Project
>Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies
>The Graduate Center
>The City University of New York
>365 Fifth Avenue, Rm. 5203
>New York, NY  10016
>T-212-817-2100
>F-212-817-1565

Katy Borner, Associate Professor
Information Science & Cognitive Science
Indiana University, SLIS
10th Street & Jordan Avenue     Phone:  (812) 855-3256   Fax: -6166
Main Library 019                E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Bloomington, IN 47405, USA      WWW:    ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy

Check out the new InfoVis Lab Gallery at
http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy/gallery/