Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: St. Pete !!
From: "Parsram, Kemraj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:54:11 -0400

Hello Colleagues of INSNA!!

It was great meeting most of you in St. Pete. My first INSNA experience
was memorable and I learnt a lot from the gurus of SNA. Many thanks to
Jeffrey Johnson, Steve Borgatti, John Svoretz, Russell Bernard, Martin
Everett and all the others for imparting your knowledge, experience,
guidance and making me feel welcomed and part of the INSNA family in St
Pete.

I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you all.

Can someone arrange to have the presentations available online,
providing the servers can manage them?

Cheers

Kemraj Parsram