Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Qualitative networks analysis
From: Ortiz Cesar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:20:16 -0800

Dear friends:

  I am studying the role of social capital and collective action in resource-based communities (i.e. social networks/ rural sociology). I am looking for pdf articles, books or any other source with information about qualitative network analysis.

  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  Best regards,

  Cesar Ortiz-Guerrero
  School of Planning