Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Drawing graphs/networks
From: Clement Levallois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:05:36 +0200

Dear Jacob,

I'd recommend Gephi: you can draw your networks and export them in pdf,
svg, or even high quality screenshots (png format).

Gephi requires no programming or scripting skills. There is an active
forum where you can get support quickly on all your questions:
http://forum.gephi.org/

To download and try Gephi (free, open source): http://gephi.org/

Best,

Clement