Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Social Networks and Gambling
From: Daria Panebianco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:16:11 +0000

Dear All,

I am working on a research project about social networks and gambling addiction.

I was wondering if you could introduce me some references.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best Regards

Daria

Daria Panebianco, PhD
Research Fellow
Department of Sociology and Business Law
University of Bologna
Strada Maggiore 45, Bologna (Italy)